[Nfbmt] Reading Recommendations

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Thu Dec 26 03:14:11 UTC 2013

My husband Bruce rarely reads fiction.  Here are some suggestions.  Joy

True Compass, a Memoir--Edward Kennedy
Mexico By Touch--Larry Johnson
Long Walk to Freedom--the autobiography of Nelson Mandela
The Greatest Generation and the Greatest Generation Speaks--Tom Brokaw
  Sights Unseen--Wendy David
What Were They thinking? Really Bad Ideas Throughout History--Bruce Felton
All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten
I Wish I'd Been There--Byron Hollinshead
Man of Constant Sorrow--Ralph Stanley
Highest Duty--Chesley Sullenberger
Soul Survivor--Philip Yancey
We also read a really good book about training for the Iditarod, but I can't
remember the name of it or who wrote it.  It had me in stitches most of the
time.

---