[Nfbmt] FW: 20% OFF everything online!

Rebecca Stewart becca33 at bresnan.net
Fri Dec 27 03:12:13 UTC 2013

Wow.  I can't wait to learn Braille.  It sounds so much easier than the way I've been trying to read and there so many cool devices available now for reading it.  Thanks for sending this notice out Ted.  I'm leaving for Minneapolis tomorrow with my sons and won't be home until Sunday afternoon and I need Randi's help navigating web sites so I'll have to have randi help me with it before the sale ends when I get home on Sunday.  Have a good weekend.
Becca