[Nfbmt] Fwd: [Trainer-talk] Another Resource for Visually ImpairedApple users

David bell davidbell at musfiber.com
Fri Feb 1 19:54:39 UTC 2013

Hi Jim,

Great minds travel similar paths. I, too, bought an iPod before venturing
out on a contract for the iPhone. I just couldn't quite believe that I was
truly going to be able to operate a computer with a touch screen. I still
use that iPod, mostly as an internet radio. It is old enough that many new
apps will not run on it's limited resources. I have also used it to make
calls with the free Magicjack app through my home WiFi network. I suppose
one could do the same with Skype or Vonich. The microphone on the Apple
headset that they include with the iPod is surprisingly good.