[Nfbmt] Sad News

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Feb 3 03:25:42 UTC 2013

Oh he died in the emergency room?
I was under the understanding he died alone at home.
that bothered me allot.
I didn't know Jeff, where he didn't want to know me smile.
He was so mad when Jim got married we laughed.
I am so pleased he is with his mom now.
Jim shared he was 64.
Way to young, where what a blessing in his case.
Thanks so much for sharing.