[Nfbmt] Help us get more likes on Face Book

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 00:31:36 UTC 2013

No, without logging in you can't get a like recorded. That's fine.
For those that are on Face Book, or have friends or family, I was
hoping that they would spread the existence of the page.  We have
about 78 likes at last view.   That means people who have gone to the
Face Book page and liked it.  So that's a group who will get info
every time we post something new to the page.

Just google "Quiz on Blindness," and you sould get a link from that.

Thanks,
DAn