[Nfbmt] passing of Jim Vanhoozen

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 04:46:18 UTC 2013

Greetings,

                My wife received a call from Kay Stevens this evening, while
I was out, notifying her that she, Kay, had been notified last evening that
the president of the Great Falls Chapter, MAB, Jim Vanhoozen  passed away.
We were aware that he had been ill, but didn't know that it was terminal.
We will look for more information tomorrow, as nothing was in the paper
today.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to his Mother Mary Ellen and sister.

Sincerely,

Ted Robbins,

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS

Treasurer NFB of Montana, CFO MBEI & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM

PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404