[Nfbmt] HB30 Hearing this morning

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 22:10:31 UTC 2013

Here's another tweet with a link to an article. The article says it
would end voter registration on the Friday before the election, though
I earlier read it as 30 days before the election.  ... maybe it's been
amended.

BTW, the other bill sponsored by Rep. Washburn would call for
registration 60 days  prior to the election - H B108 that we are
contacting the committee about.

The No.1 reason Rep. Washburn says MT should end same-day voter
registration #mtleg:
http://www.montanapublicmedia.org/2013/01/the-no-1-reason-rep-washburn-says-mt-should-end-same-day-voter-registration/

Dan

--
Dan Burke, President
The National Federation of the Blind of Montana

Visit us on Face Book at http://bit.ly/nfbmtfb
My Cell:  406.546.8546