[Nfbmt] lexmarks printer

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 04:01:39 UTC 2013

Greetings,

                I just replaced my printer and have a working 4 in one Lex
Marks model 705 printer with extra paper/envelope tray to give away.  It
works fine and has ink in the inkers (quantity unknown).  My only complaint
with it was the length of time it took to begin printing after the command
was given from my computer.

                If you want it, or want more information, give me a call
at406 453 6678, or e-mail, ecrobbins517 at gmail.com.

                I only ask that you pay for any shipping to get it to your
destination.  It is in original shipping carton.

Sincerely,

Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS

Treasurer NFB of Montana, CFO MBEI & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM

PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404