[Nfbmt] Blind Merchants raffle

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 21:57:35 UTC 2013

Greetings,

                It is getting close to the National convention.  The Blind
Merchants sell raffle tickets as a fund raiser, prize of $1000.00, drawing
is at the banquet and you don't have to be present to win.

                I have such tickets for sale.  Please let me know how many
you want and I will put your name on them and get the money from you in
Orlando, one to be drawn July 6 (hopefully).

                If you will not be at the convention, send me the money and
I'll do the same.  There is no reason that this money shouldn't come back to
MONTANA.

Thanks.

Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS

, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM

PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404