[Nfbmt] arrivals from Montana into Orlando

Rik James montanarikster at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 20:01:02 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I have not been checking in with you all too much lately. Sorry about that!
But maybe you think, hey that is a blessing. (grinning profusely.)

But I am getting around to thinking of my upcoming voyage to Orlando. And
being with many of you. It will be an excellent convention!

I am thinking of Tony Orlando for some reason.
Knock Three Times on the something if you something, as they old song goes.
But he won't be there, will he?

Anyhow.
Why am I writing really?

Well it is just to inform you of my flight arrival time on Sunday, June 30.
And to inquire if per chance any of you might also be on my flight from
Denver.
If so, well, maybe we could see about hitching up to a pony around the
place?
And getting to the Rosen Central Hotel?

My flight is this.

United Flight # 738.
Departs Denver at 8:53 AM Mountain time.
Supposed to be 3 hours, 42 minutes in the air.
Scheduled to Arrives in Orlando 2:35 PM  Eastern time

So if any of you are on that there flight, if you want to try and arrange to
share a shuttle. let me know.
Or if you already have arranged one, maybe you can let me know.

Okay.
As to the rest of it, I have yet to dig very deeply into the agenda.
But I will.

I do get lots of emails from Hotwire. They have all these suggestions and
offers of car rentals, hotels.
My goodness.

Return I do on Sunday, July 7th at 7:00 a.m., on another United flight to
Chicago.
Flight 702.

Okay, dat is dat. For today, anyway.

C U on the radio tomorrow afternoon, some of U.
And the rest in due time in sunny Florida.
Thanks.
Rik James