[Nfbmt] Lunch

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Jun 25 22:38:56 UTC 2013

Hi,
I just read a post on behalf of getting a lunch.
Where do you get this, and what is the cost?
Just thought I would ask.
We were considering taking bars with us, where I would be better off
having a sandwich something like this.
I thought it was called lunch to go.
Someone is selling a lunch bag don't remember the state, where they
were the ones sharing on behalf of the lunch to go.
I am sure I will get jumped on, but will share anyway.
I have many fears going to the convention.
Until I know I will be ok, the fear stays.
This is the first time I have traveled to a convention being a diabetic.
At home I know what to do fast, in a strange place I don't.
I to want to cut down on much of the restraunt eating.
I am sure there are other diabetics on this list who travel more than I do.
maybe you can give me a tip or two.
yes I have written to the diabetic list, where they are buying food for
the fridge or eating out.
I don't want to carry allot of stuff extra.
The lighter the better.
I didn't feel comfortable with each one doing their own thing.
Thanks for reading, and again where do we get a lunch.