[Nfbmt] arrivals from Montana into Orlando

Travis S Moses chiefblindtech at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 01:07:58 UTC 2013

I arrive at 11:45pm Sunday evening.

Travis S. Moses, President
NFB of Montana
Phone: 406-369-5605
chiefblindtech at gmail.com
Facebook: http://bit.ly/nfbmtfb
www.nfbmt.org

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further
Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit: www.carshelpingtheblind.org or call 1-855-659-9314

On Jun 26, 2013, at 3:59 PM, d m gina <dmgina at samobile.net> wrote:

I think so far harold and Sheila are coming in last sunday evening.
Travis when do you fly out?
Will you be with us Sunday Morning in Denver?