[Nfbmt] MONTANA DELEGATION CELL AND EMAIL PHONE CONTACTS.

Rik James montanarikster at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 17:51:29 UTC 2013

MONTANA DELEGATION CELL AND EMAIL PHONE CONTACTS.

As I am wondering, many of you are already in this IPhone world with
constant contact and app happy.

A few of us perhaps not yet app happy but are maybe like me in the flip
phone Tracfone world.

I remember long time ago we would set up our voice mail messages in our
rooms. We would tell each other which room numbers we were in and we would
try and set up meetings via the hotel voice mail.

Well that may have gone at least part the way by the wayside.
But let's try and plan to exchange room numbers just in the case where it
may apply. Good idea?

But here is another thought.
You can actually now be in the same great big hall, and not know it, but
with these mobile phones we can flip them open and call each other to do the
same thing.

So here is my Tracfone number, everyone.
406-548-1316

I can receive text messages, but I am not very flipping fast about it. My
old phone has a voice dial up I can set up.
So if you email me your mobile phone number, I will put you in my Contacts
and be able to find you that way.
If you all wish to just post them to the list, well maybe we will all have
the mobile numbers.

I am still not sure who all are attending the national convention. I think I
know, but I may not know all.

Ted, Travis, Linda, Jim, Dar, Dan, Sheila, Harold.
Are there more?
Jeff, yes?

I am not sure yet if I will take my old Netbook for checking email. But I
might still have room for it.
See you on the funway and in the Montana delegation.
Safe travels, everyone.

Thanks.
Rik