[Nfbmt] Fwd: [Chapter-presidents] Well Over 1, 000 Signatures - Keep Them Coming

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 18:21:03 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Lewis, Anil" <ALewis at nfb.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 17:04:09 +0000
Subject: [Chapter-presidents] Well Over 1, 000 Signatures - Keep Them Coming
To: "Lewis, Anil" <ALewis at nfb.org>

All:

We have already received well over 1,000 signatures on our online
Petition to repeal Section 14(c) of the Fair Labor Standards Act,
which allows employers to pay workers with disabilities less than the
federal minimum wage.  It would be great if we were able to reach
2,000 signatures before Friday.  Please continue to circulate the
following petition link to your networks, Facebook, Twitter, and other
social media friends. www.nfb.org/fair-wages-petition

Anil
Mr. Anil Lewis, M.P.A.
Director of Advocacy and Policy

"Eliminating Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities"
http://www.nfb.org/fairwages
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, Maryland   21230
(410) 659-9314 ext. 2374 (Voice)
(410) 685-5653 (FAX)
Email: alewis at nfb.org
Web: www.nfb.org
twitter: @anillife

--
Dan Burke, President
The National Federation of the Blind of Montana