[Nfbmt] HB498 is Law!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri May 3 03:16:44 UTC 2013

Yes, July 1.

So if yor ID expires after that date and you go and renew, it will be
good for 8 years.  If your ID is good for one more year, two or even
three, that will not change.

If your ID expired already, and you decide to wait to renew after July
1, I would think it will be good for 8 years, or perhaps slightly less
than eight years, depending upon your birth date.

Dan