[Nfbmt] Kennith Jernigan tickets

Travis S Moses chiefblindtech at gmail.com
Thu May 30 17:37:16 UTC 2013

Good afternoon

This is just a reminder that our affiliate has the responsibility and opportunity to sell Jernigan tickets.

The chapters that sell the tickets have a chance of winning 500. The tickets are 10.00 and the winner gets a fully paid for trip to 2014 convention plus 1000 spending money.

As an affiliate we either have to sell the tickets or purchase them to be given out as door prizes at convention.

I am in possession of the tickets and will send once purchased.

Thank you all for you help in this opportunity.

Travis S. Moses, President
NFB of Montana
Phone: 406-369-5605
chiefblindtech at gmail.com
Facebook: http://bit.ly/nfbmtfb
www.nfbmt.org

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further
Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit: www.carshelpingtheblind.org or call 1-855-659-9314