[Nfbmt] Bus transport in MT

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 00:22:38 UTC 2013

Greetings,

                Today I received a call from Terry Clark stating that he is
attempting to get a shuttle service going between Great Falls and Missoula,
through Helena.  He is looking for feed back and would like to get
signatures from folks who would use the service.  His concentration and
emphasis seems to be with the students attending MSDB.  He is calling his
company, "Big Bear Shuttle", and his e-mail is:  mtha at blackfoot.net.

                He indicated he was talking to folks in State Government,
but their requirements for participation in subsidies exceed his abilities,
so he is pursueing it on his own.

                I am sure more information will be forth coming, and I think
it is worthwhile looking into.

                He did mention Dan Burke in his call.

                Maybe we might get intercity transportation back in the
State of Montana.

Sincerely,

Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS

, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM

PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404