[Nfbmt] News line

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Nov 1 15:54:44 UTC 2013

Do you use ITunes on the computer, that didn't work or try to do the
serch from the pad?
When I did nfb I got something from Canada smile.
I also have done news line or newsline.
i have done nfb newsline any kind of trick I could come up with.
I am wondering if there is something that isn't turned on correctly
from the pad I need to turn on?
I have tried grand clock can't get it to start.
As if we need more clocks smile.
I did get bookshare on as well as nls.
Gee was I excited.
I also put a call to Julie, where I will try again next week.
Even if I could work with someone on skype.
That would be kind.
I'm also asking for tips from others.
Learning how to jump from chapter to chapter with in a book.
So you see, I spend quality time with miss mini.
Thanks for replying.