[Nfbmt] News line

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Nov 1 23:06:51 UTC 2013

Thanks so much,
I just got a message from one of the gentleman saying that my account
is fine, where he gave me a full email address for miss mini.
I wrote him back asking questions.
I am used to using the flat screen to add my information.
I know that I will get this learned.
Also when you put in apps how to get them to work.
For the phone and I pod I am a queen at this one.
You get something of your choice and I know Jim and I can help you rock
with it.
We wish to help Bruce and Joy with it as well.