[Nfbmt] Email Who uses what email software? And about our discussion list

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Nov 1 23:14:09 UTC 2013

No you can't text with the computer, now that would be fun.
I would try anything smile.
With wall marts plan you can pay $45 with unlimited texting and emails.
You use one of their phones that is expensive to buy. Once you do this,
then you are free to go.
I really enjoyed checking email while I was out of town.
I remember when we used to take the note takers on the buss, do email
while riding down the road.
We would down load them from home.
After we got to the hotel, setting up what needed to be set up so we
could send them out.
We did the same thing going home.
Down loaded them and did email on the buss.
Now to think there are so many products out there to read while you are
on the road. The trip goes much faster.
I know when or if you should ever be ready to try email on the road or
a smart phone, you have many that are more than willing to teach what we know.