[Nfbmt] Email Who uses what email software? And aboutour discussion list

Rebecca Stewart becca33 at bresnan.net
Sat Nov 2 16:39:56 UTC 2013

Rick, you made me laugh right out loud.  I have my head phones on and my
kids probably think I'm nuts because they couldn't hear what I just read.  I
can't wait to listen to your show.  Do I just click on the link?  I assume
that will take me there.  I'm going to try it but if I manage to do it
today, I will be tuning in later.