[Nfbmt] Email Who uses what email software? And aboutour discussion list

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 17:25:40 UTC 2013

Becca,
	No reason you shouldn't Grille.  Just be careful and use alternative
methods for doing it.  You just have to keep your unprotected fingers, etc.
from the flames.
	I have used a Chain Saw and other tools.  No reason why I shouldn't.
	Isn't it funny that sighted folks assume that you can only do
certain things if you can see.
	A few years ago our lawn was in need of mowing in the spring and No
one had gotten around to doing it.  I had to make a trip to the repair shop
for a cable, did it, and fired up the mower.  I did a terrible hatchet job,
but when Anna got home from work, it took her no trouble or time to trim it
up.
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404