[Nfbmt] grilling and more

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Mon Nov 4 02:00:08 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have tried any number of bar code readers for the IPhone and felt
disappointed with them.  I'm certain these will be better as the IPhone
comes out with better camera capability.  So far, I still say the ID
Mate Quest is the best device for reading bar codes but if a bar code
is being used that any of these devices, can't read, one is out of
luck!  I'm finding Dar and I do well with our ID Mate Quest and Tap Tap
See with the IPhone.  There is one IPhone app for $30 which comes with
a label maker.  I believe it is called Digit Eyes if I'm not mistaken!
Some say that is the best IPhone bar code reader out there but I still
think one is better off with ID Mate.  Feel free to give it a try and
let us know how it works!

The Bard app is for reading NLS braille and audio books on one's IPhone.

Jim