[Nfbmt] Transportation ... General Public Providers

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Fri Nov 8 00:15:07 UTC 2013

This is the text of the attachment Dan sent.  Many of these on the list are
transportation for the city or part of the county they are in, like Great
Falls Transit, for instance.  I guess what would be helpful is knowing where
they go and when, and who qualifies to ride.  I know when we went to visit
Phoenix a year ago October, we had to get special permission beforehand to
ride their transit.  I think what we are looking for is transportation
between cities or locations, although transportation within an area is
certainly good information to have as well.  Joy

AGENCY NAME  STREET ADDRESS              CITY       ZIP CODE
PHONE

Big Sky Transportation District   "151 Center Lane, Unit 6"             Big
Sky  59716    4069947526

"Blackfeet Nation, Department of Transportation"          200 E Hospital Rd
Browning            59417    4063385007
Butte-Silver Bow Transit              126 W. Granite Street    Butte
59701    4064976521

Carter County Transportation    214 Park Street Ekalaka 59324    4067758751

Helena Area Transit Services      1415 North Montana Avenue     Helena 59601
4064478080

City of Billings - Aviation & Transit Department                1705 Monad
Road            Billings 59101    4066578217
City of Dillon     125 N. Idaho       Dillon    59725    4066834245

Laurel Transit Authority                115 West First St
Laurel   59044    4066284796

Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes            5200 Hwy 93       Pablo
59855    4066752700

Crow Tribe of Indians of Montana            1 Circle Lane      Crow Agency
59022    4066382430

Daniels Memorial Healthcare Foundation            213 9th Street South
Glasgow               59230    4062288744
Fallon County Transit     420 W Montana Ave       Baker    59313
4067783595

Central Montana Shuttle              307 W Watson   Lewistown          59457
4065357486

Flathead County Eagle Transit   160 Kelly Road  Kalispell              59901
4067582481

Fort Peck Transportation              A & S Industrial Park Road
Poplar   59255    4067683909

Big Dry Transit   922 Jordan Ave Jordan  59337    4065572501

Glacier County Transit   512 East Main Street       Cut Bank
59427    4064248403

Glen-wood Transit          202 E 1st Ave      Plentywood       59254
4067652040

Great Falls Transit District            3905 North Star Blvd.     Great
Falls          59405    4067270382

HRDC/Streamline/Galavan          32 South Tracy   Bozeman             59715
4065874486

Lake County Transit        528 Main St. SW                Ronan   59864
4066762367

Liberty County Council on Aging               618 E Adams Ave
Chester                59522    4067595244

Whitehall Public Transportation               313 W. Legion St
Whitehall            59759    4062873156

"Lincoln County Transportation Service, Inc."     206 E 2nd St        Libby
59923    4062938024

"Mineral County Pioneer Council, Inc." 110 Flat Creek Ed
Superior              59872    4065290128

Missoula Urban Transportation District 1221 Shakespeare St      Missoula
59802    4065438386

NorthCentral Montana Transit   2229 5th Ave      Havre    59501
4062653699

Phillips Transit Authority             311 S 8th Sve E  Malta    59538
4066545301

Powder River County Transportation     302 East Holt      Broadus
59317    4064362243

Powell County Transportation   409 Missouri Ave             Deer Lodge
59722    4068469789

Ravalli County Council on Aging/Bitterroot Bus 310 Old Corvallis Rd.
Hamilton             59840    4063637484
Richland County Transportation               "1201 W Holly, Ste 1"
Sidney  59270                4064337433

Rocky Boy Transit            31 Agency Square            Box Elder
59521    4063958726

"Rosebud Community Hospital, Inc."     383 North 17th Ave         Forsyth
59327    4063464238

Salt Lake Express             1858 N. Hiway 33              "Rexburg,"
83440    8003569796

Sanders County Transportation 203 Main Street                Hot Springs
59845    4067412343

Toole County Transit      226 1st Street South       Shelby  59474
4064506383

Urban Transportation District of Dawson County              511 E Slocum
Glendive             59330    4063771364
Valley County Transit    213 9th Street South       Glasgow
59230    4062288744

West Yellowstone Foundation  420 Yellowstone Avenue             West
Yellowstone           59758    4066461152