[Nfbmt] late breaking news -- phone conference with seniorblind guest

Rebecca Stewart becca33 at bresnan.net
Mon Nov 18 19:41:15 UTC 2013

Hi Rick.   Some very good points regarding conference call etiquette.  I
would have enjoyed calling in  yesterday and I actually tried to but there
were only about 15 minutes of the hour left when I found out about it but I
tried to anyway but trying to key in the number while Jaws was speed
speaking it wasn't working for me.  Our regular conference call I have on my
contact list on my cell so that works much better for me.  Like I said
though, with more notice, I would really like to sit in on the meeting of
another state's affiliate some time.  If you hear about another one in the
future, please let me know again:)