[Nfbmt] Fwd: Billings Meeting

lindazh2 at juno.com lindazh2 at juno.com
Thu Nov 21 23:43:47 UTC 2013

Kind of late getting back on this--it's been an interesting month!  From the list of transportation providers, I can tell you that Helena Area Transit provides service only within the city limits of Helena, plus a bus to East Helena. I bet many of the providers on the list are the same--only local service in a small area. Linda