[Nfbmt] 2013 NFB Of Montana Convention

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Tue Oct 22 21:28:29 UTC 2013

Hi all,

This has been revised!

Jim

National Federation Of The Blind Of Montana Agenda
October 25-26-27, 2013
We Are Changing What It Means To Be Blind!
NFB Pledge
I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National
Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security
for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation;
and to abide by its constitution.

 Door Prizes will be drawn between convention items.  Linda
Hurlock is in charge of door prizes.
Changes may occur without notice!

Friday, October 25th
4:00 PM to 7:00 PM, registration

7:00 PM to 9:00  PM, Seminar and Social, Building Our Future, Big Horn Center,
  9:00 PM, Resolutions Committee, Big Horn Center

Saturday, October 26th

8:30 AM to 11:00 AM, all events are in the Lewis And Clark room!

8:00 AM, to 8:30 AM, Registration

  8:30 AM,
Call to order,
Pledge of Allegiance
NFB Pledge
Housekeeping
National Report, Mark Riccobono, our National Representative and
Executive Director of the Jernigan Institute
President's Report, James Aldrich and Dan Burke
Nominations Committee Report
Elections
Resolutions Committee report
Other Reports
11:00 AM Beverly Berg, Administrator, Blind And Low Vision Services
11:30: AM, Order Of Selection
12:00 noon, Lunch on your own!

1:30 PM: all events are in the Lewis and Clark room

1:30 PM: Intercity Transportation in Montana, how could  it be reinstated?

2:00 PM: I Can Connect (for deaf blind persons) Marcia Brooks or Jerry Berrier
2:30: fifteen  Minute Break

2:45 PM, Montana Business Enterprises Inc.  Ted Robbins, CEO
3:00 PM, Pannel, Newsline, E-books, Daisy Books, George Kerscher
3:30 PM: to 3:45 PM, NFB Training Centers, Dan Burke,

3:45 PM, Pannel: Sub Minimum wages, Dan Burke

4:15 PM: Email from Christie Briggs from the Montana Talking Books Library

4:30 PM, Your New Electronics, gadgets Pannel
5:00 PM, Adjournment

7:00 PM: Convention Banquet, Big Horn Center, Rik James, MC
Mark Riccobono, Executive Director Of The Jernigan Institute will
deliver the   Banquet Address
Other Presentations
Chapter Charters
?
  Sunday, October 27th Lewis and Clark Room

9:00 AM, Call to order,
Announcements
Final Action on Resolutions
Contributions,