[Nfbmt] IMPORTANT --the use of this discussion listserve

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Thu Oct 31 04:07:26 UTC 2013

I guess I don't know how to send a message privately either, rather than to
the whole list.  The list doesn't share e-mail addresses, thankfully.

No, unfortunately we're not going to Baltimore this time.  Only a select
lucky few were chosen for that privilege.  Maybe we'll get to go another
time.

You may have more friends in the NFBMT than you think.  Don't let a few
dissuade you from doing the good you can with us and enjoying the ride.  We
need your excitement and enthusiasm, and we can all learn from each other
and grow together into something bigger and better than any one of us can
individually.  Hang in there and let the dust settle a bit.   I hope you
have a terrific time at the Maryland convention.  Joy