[Nfbmt] Activities on the docket

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 16:43:59 UTC 2013

9-11-13

Greetings,

                Its been a while since any one posted to the list, so I
thought I would try to wake everyone up.

                Now that the summer is officially over, (Labor day is past),
I just finished listening to the Presidential Release by President Maurer
and he reminded me of several things we need to be thinking of.

                First is our State convention coming up.  I am sure there is
information that will be coming from our convention committee about time
sensative dates, etc.

Second, White cane month, (Meet the Blind Month), coming up in October.  We
need to be thinking of what we might do.

Third, The National auction coming up.  We need to have our submissions in
by the end of September.  Any one got any ideas?  Bring them to the meeting.

Forth, He review the PAC plan, (pre authorized check) contribution.  If you
want more information about this, let me know.

He also reviewed a bit on the Imagination plan.  Do you all know about this?

                Now that you are all awake, how about some comments.

Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS

, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM

PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404