[Nfbmt] Convention registration

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Tue Sep 17 14:17:10 UTC 2013

“We are changing what it means to be blind”

The First Annual Convention of the

October 25, 26, and 27
Holiday Inn Grand Montana Hotel
Billings, Montana

Please join us for our first annual NFB of Montana convention and be a
part of the change you want for the blind of our state!  Our National
Representative will be Mark A. Riccobono, Executive Director of the
Jernigan Institute at the National Center for the Blind in Baltimore
and the first blind man to drive a car on the Daytona Speedway in the
NFB's Blind Driver Challenge car in 2010.

To ensure a room and the excellent convention rate, make your
reservation for the 2013 NFB of Montana Convention by October 1, 2013:

Holiday Inn Grand Montana Hotel
5500 Midland Road
Billings, MT 59101
Phone:  (406) 248-7701
HYPERLINK "http://www.higrandmt.com"http://www.higrandmt.com

Rooms are $85 a night plus tax

Registration:  $50 per person

Contact Jim Aldrich, 406-698-3729 or  HYPERLINK
"mailto:jkaldrich at samobile.net" jkaldrich at samobile.net with any questions.

NFB of Montana
Convention Registration

Registration information and checks must be received by October 20,
2013.  Registration of $50 includes the banquet. We will serve Chicken
Fried Steak.  If you have other dietary requirements, please note them
on the form below.

Send completed form with check for $50 per attendee.
Make checks payable to the NFB of Montana.

Mail registration to:

Dennis Boehler
P O Box 81064
Billings, MT 59108