[Nfbmt] convention Missoula to Billings

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Thu Sep 26 01:42:00 UTC 2013

Hi George and all,

This might help!

The convention committee is still putting the agenda together.  We will
be on the conference call number tomorrow night at 6 PM to take care of
convention matters.  We have these meetings at this time each Thursday
evening right up to the convention.

Thursday is considered a travel day only.  According to the skeleton
agenda we presently have in place, the convention won't be called to
order till the first event on Friday evening at 7 PM. The skedule
continues no later than  Sunday at twelve noon.  This is when we must
be checking out. Perhaps if we finish sooner than this, the better
things will work out. This should give you an idea of the timeline you
will be working with!

I'm looking forward to seeing you at the convention!

James Aldrich