[Nfbmt] convention Missoula to Billings

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 03:36:42 UTC 2013

George,
	FYI, Jefferson bus lines leave missoula for Billings at 11:00 am
arrives Billings 5:30 p m, Thursday fare is $86.00 one way.
	We here in Gt Falls are renting a van, cost will be between $60-$80
per passenger, (7 of us and 4 dogs).  Time will be about 4 - 4.5 hours. (to
give you a comparison)
	Looking forward to the convention and seeing lots of friends.
	Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404