[Nfbmt] NFB-MT convention Planning Meeting

lindazh2 at juno.com lindazh2 at juno.com
Thu Sep 26 22:46:27 UTC 2013

Jim, I hope to participate tonight but Tom fell on Tuesday and has a broken kneecap. They can't operate until he's been off the blood thinner medication for a week so he's spending this week at home with a leg-long splint and crutches! So whether I get to call in will depend on what all is happening with him. Linda