[Nfbmt] Happy Birthday Mr. President!

Rik James montanarikster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 17:45:56 UTC 2014

Well, now.
How about that President Aldrich?
Went and had a birthday, and made a lasagna.
I can almost smell and taste it now.
Let me echo my belated Happy Birthday wish, Jim.

And while I am on here, thank you so much for calling in a pledge during my
radio show.
That was really special to me.  Was that your birthday, the day you gave to
KGLT?

And Joy, and the rest of us, let's just urge her to do this Marilyn Monroe
thing.
I mean why not, huh?  We can have a microphone and the Bose speakers turned
up nice and loud. And it will be really fun.
Heck by that time it might be about time for my birthday, or some of the
rest of you.  Mine is November the 10th.

Rik