[Nfbmt] Happy Birthday Mr. President!

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Wed Apr 2 21:39:59 UTC 2014

Hi Joy and all,

that's okay!  I'll settle for a pizza, a dinner at Fiesta En Jalisco
1216 Tenth Avenue South, Phone, (406) 453-5599. Then I discovered you
have a Chili's Bar and Grill which is on 1420 Market Place!  I've
wanted to try Chili's for some time! I believe it is 177.81 miles from
me if I remembered my information correctly!   Getting back to
Jalisco's, if you don't wish to go there, I have a list of places which
include, Suki Cafe, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Taco Johns, JB's  Family
Restaurant which closed here, Amy's Morning Purk, Twisted Pretzel,
Litte Athens, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory which also closed here,
Subway, Bob's Pizza, Posh Taco, Taco Bell, Super Ice Cream and Pasta,
Starbucks, Jaker's, Cafe Rio Mexican Grill, Pizza Hut, Jimmy Johns,
Salad Creations, Popcorn Colonel, Wheat Montana, Subway, Burger King,
Wendy's, Arby's, Amigo's Mexican Restaurant, Montana's Sub Shop, Yogurt
City, Rikki's Pizza and Pasta, Taco Treat Mexican Restaurants, Hardback
Cafe, McDonalds, another Taco Treat, Amigo Lounge, the Portage Grill,
The Snack Shack, Clark & Lewie's, 2 k's Cafe, Meadow Gold Dairy, Taco
del Sol, Umami, Luz's Fine Mexican, Big Sky Bakery, Downtown Dog House,
5th Street Diner, El Comedor,Tap House Grill and Lounge, applebees,
Celtic /cowboy, Tracy's, In Cahoots for tea, JJs Bakery, Fuddruckers,
Taco del mar, La Siera Mexicdan Restaurant, Baja Fresh & Cayon Burgers,
Beef O bradys, Dimitris, Howard's Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery, on the
border, Quiznos, Moonshine Grill, 4 B's Restaurant, Golden Corral,
McKenzie River Pizza  and that should be a good start for finding a
good place to eat there! I took out some of the duplication!   This of
course is according to the GPS app I was using in my IPhone. This isn't
all that amazing to Bruce since this has been available for some time
with Sendero. You folks in Great Falls can write me privately on this!
I think my information is current, I'll see from what you tell me
whether I'm right on this assumption or not!

Happy dining~!

Jim

P. S.  Marilyn Monroe sang to Jackie Kennedy as you pointed out but
Nixon was the one who made it perfectly clear!  All in fun!