[Nfbmt] Happy Birthday Mr. President!

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Thu Apr 3 16:43:51 UTC 2014

Hi Ted,

I think that distance is as the crow flies.  Your observation makes
sense and I thought we were talking more about 200 to 225 miles from
here but that's the highway!  I've heard some talk that they whoever
they is, could shorten the trip from Billings to Great Falls to 175
miles and I heard this more than once!  So maybe, this isn't far off,
who knows?  As I said earlier, see if the places match up with your
phone book or directory assistance!  I do know Howard's pizza isn't
anywhere else!  I didn't find your chee chees either unless it had a
name change!

All of this is such fun! I think I'd have some different results while
in Great Falls.

Jim