[Nfbmt] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Video on fair wages for workers with Disabilities

sheila sleigland at bresnan.net
Sat Apr 12 18:16:23 UTC 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Nfbnet-members-list] Video on fair wages for workers with
Disabilities
Date: 	Fri, 11 Apr 2014 09:26:27 -0500
From: 	Danielsen, Chris <CDanielsen at nfb.org> (by way of David Andrews
<dandrews at visi.com>)
To: 	nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org

Dear Fellow Federationists:

We wanted to share a video <http://youtu.be/WXJqWPIaDrQ> with you that
supports our call for fair wages for workers with disabilities. We asked
American workers at an event outside Johns Hopkins Hospital what they
thought of the fact that Americans with disabilities can be paid less
than the minimum wage. Their reactions are powerful.

Please share this video (http://youtu.be/WXJqWPIaDrQ) with your family
and friends via e-mail or text message; through your Twitter, Facebook,
or other social network accounts; by posting the link to your blog, Web
page, or Web site; and any other distribution method that is available
to you. When sharing on Twitter, remember to use the hash tag
#fairwages. Enjoy, and thank you!

Sincerely,

Chris Danielsen
Director of Public Relations