[Nfbmt] web site

Rebecca Stewart becca33 at bresnan.net
Sat Apr 26 00:17:10 UTC 2014

Hi guys.  As far as I know, the group is still looking for someone to put
together our web page.  I hired a guy I know to put together a web page for
me to promote my book.  He took steps to make it accessible to the blind
with a screen reader.  If you would like to view my web page to see how well
he did in designing it, you can go to rebeccastromstewart.com.  Randi and I
have both looked at it now that he has finished it and the only problem we
have noted is that Randi sent an email from the site which should have gone
to my personal email box and I haven't received it.  I am going to speak to
Shawn tomorrow to see what the problem is with this particular function of
my site.  If you guys like the way he put my page together, I can put you in
touch with Shawn so you can discuss with him how he could construct an
accessible site for the nfb of Mt.
Becca