[Nfbmt] web site

Rebecca Stewart becca33 at bresnan.net
Sat Apr 26 00:53:39 UTC 2014

Hi Sheila. Thanks for checking out my web site.  I am flying to MN next
Thursday morning to go to Blind Inc.  I won't actually start the program
until Monday the5th of may but a friend of mine who I made when I was out
there checking out Blind Inc.  is graduating from the program next Friday so
I'm going early so I can be there for his graduation. I don't know if you're
on face book but if you are, we should friend up.  I'm going to post about
my adventures at Blind Inc. every chance I get.  I enjoy face book.  It's a
great way to stay in touch with friends and that can be very difficult in
our situation because we are both blind and can't drive to see each other.