[Nfbmt] At Large Chapter Meeting: Change date or time?

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Sat Aug 9 16:53:56 UTC 2014

We just had a short meeting with few in attendance, and I was asked to post
to the list a request to pick another day or another time for the September
meeting, which would be the eleventh.  Bruce has been asked to be at the MAB
convention that week end for work, so he won't be available to run the
meeting.  So we were thinking of changing the date or the time.  We will
need to change the date or the time for the meeting in October anyway,
because we are having the state convention during the week end when we would
usually meet.  So we were thinking of changing the date or time of the
Treasure State chapter meeting permanently to a time that might be more
convenient for all of us to attend.  There are some people who just can't
make it on Saturday mornings.

If anybody wants to write or call me off list, I will collect their
I can also gather a list of your e-mail addresses and get a Treasure State
chapter list started.  If you'd rather, I can call you.  I'd rather not take
up list time and space for this.

Joy