[Nfbmt] Space Available Update with More Clarification

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 01:35:41 UTC 2014

And I would say that if you were only going to be able to do one
thing, call Tester's officde or e-mail Dylan Laslovich.  I've e-mailed
him myself - he grew up down the street from me and his dad was a good
friend of mine.  So let's pour on the the NFB pressure!

Dan

--
Dan Burke
My Cell:  406.546.8546