[Nfbmt] Merry Christmas

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Thu Dec 25 18:09:02 UTC 2014

Merry Christmas, everyone.

My Christmas present today is that I think I finally figured out why I
couldn't get to the NFB of Montana web site, probably because I was blocked
for trying to get into it unsuccessfully too many times, but now I can.  I
hope all the pages work for everybody now.  I think they're rather
repetitive, so I may do more tweaking on them later on, but if you cruise
the web site, please let me know what you think.  I offered that suggestion
last time just before I did something that just about wiped the whole thing
out.  Oh, the joys of computers and computer novices.  Joy