[Nfbmt] Washington Seminar

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Sat Feb 1 11:35:46 UTC 2014

We're back!  Like a bad penny.

Sheila and I had to stay an extra day because our flight was cancelled both
Thursday and Friday due to weather in Atlanta.  We couldn't get another
flight out Thursday, but we did on Friday.  We left D.C. at 4:46 p.m. and
went through Salt Lake instead of Minneapolis, and got home after ten Friday
evening.  If we were going to be stranded some place, that hotel was not a
bad choice.  LOL We had good food, a relieving area for the dogs, a nice
place to sleep . what more could you want?  The staff was friendly and
helpful, the weather was moderating as we were leaving, and we really
enjoyed our stay.

Joy

---