[Nfbmt] Washington Seminar

Rik James montanarikster at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 16:32:51 UTC 2014

Hooray. Hip Hip Hooray. Joy and Sheila and their two soft haired warm ear
companions are home. I mean Nanette and Tres. What? You thought I was
speaking of Bruce and Harold?  Well. I cannot really speak to how soft their
ears may be. You will have to ask Joy and Sheila about these things. But in
one taxi cab ride, I was in the middle of the back seat. And I had each
service canine companion nuzzling each of their chins on my knees. And I had
chance to compare and admire their ears, and their patient dispositions.

Well, in all seriousness, it was a great time in DC. And I hope you all had
at least as much fun as I did. It was a Washington Seminar to remember. And
I shall cherish the memory of associating with and working with each member
of our Montana delegation. Great work, my friends! Let's keep up the efforts
and the good collaboration of our work in the Federation.

Safe and sound, with cold hands from shoveling this morning's 6-inches of
powder from our sidewalk. Soon these fingers will be twiddling the knobs on
the mixing board and hosting the radio show.

Rik

are