[Nfbmt] I'm back too

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 18:54:22 UTC 2014

Greetings,

                I too had to reschedule my flight.  Caught a 7:30 am flight
to SLC.  Bucked headwinds and missed my connection to Gt Falls by about 5
minutes.  (Jeff at the airport, got shin splints trying to get me to the
gate in time.).  Finally got home at about 5:45 pm.  Felt like midnight.  No
sooner walked in the door and Becca called.  Promised to call her back
today.  Hope I can keep that promis.

                It was a great experience, especially the contact with
Tester, Daines and Baucus's staff, to say nothibng about the networking with
other NFB folks.

                I attended the Merchants luncheon and took in the words of
wisdom being shared about current activities with the Merchants Division.
We were promised by Nicky Gacos, president of the Merchants division that
there were many things coming down the pike and we could "Cross those
bridges when they would let us".  (He's from New Jersy).

                Now that the Washington seminar is over, lets begin planning
& looking towards the Nation convention in July.  Things seem to be moving
forward, no matter how long we "sit" on them.  They will not hatch like a
chick, but will take time & effort to bring things to fruition.

                More later.

Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS

, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM

PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404

---