[Nfbmt] proposed new bus line

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Sat Feb 1 19:25:40 UTC 2014

From: Bruce&Joy Breslauer
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2014 2:02 PM
To: Sanders, Patrick
Subject: proposed new bus line 1.25.14

Hi Patrick:

A gentleman named Jerry Clark is proposing a van service between Missoula,
Helena, and Great Falls.  His phone number is 529-6825.  Could you check
this new service out and find whether it is legitimate and, among other
questions, how safe his van is?  Also he seems to have some difficulty in
getting permission to park at the Great Falls transfer center.  A previous
Email I sent to you has his proposed starting schedule.  If you could let me
know what you can do about this new startup venture and checking the venture
out, I and other blind people in Montana would very much appreciate your
help.  Thanks.

B. Breslauer