[Nfbmt] FCC Chooses to Approve the Waiver for E-book Readers for One Year

sheila sleigland at bresnan.net
Sun Feb 9 03:53:21 UTC 2014

I agree completely dan When the kendle first came out and happened to be
featured on Oprah, I was thrilled until I found out the thing was
completely inaccessable to me as a blind person. If my plextalk dies,
I'll have to save money for a while before replacing it while it would
be easier to come up with a hundred dollars.