[Nfbmt] Fwd: [Nfb-legislative-directors] National Federation of the Blind Commends President Obama for Executive Order on Wages

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 17:49:15 UTC 2014

It is a start.

I want to clarify something I said, however, after further reading.

The order applies as follows to workers with disabilities:

individuals with disabilities working to maintain the grounds on
military bases.

It might also cover concenssions on bases, but not workshops.  Still,
it's a crack in the log jam!
Dan

--
Dan Burke