[Nfbmt] Washington Seminar info

Rebecca Stewart becca33 at bresnan.net
Wed Jan 1 04:27:16 UTC 2014

Happy New Year to you and Anna also:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmt [mailto:nfbmt-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Edward Robbins
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 9:24 PM
To: 'NFB of Montana Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [Nfbmt] Washington Seminar info

Becca,
Rest assured that you would be reminded in a friendly manner, of course, of any responsibility thrust upon yourself.
Happy New Year.
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404