[Nfbmt] christmas

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 20:02:06 UTC 2014

Happy Holidays to all!

I like the reading list Rik.

Over the holiday I finished

In Patagonia, by Bruce Chatwin, a quirky and always interesting travel book

The Best American Travel Writing 2012

Julie and I are sometimes reading together:

Heaven and Hell: My Life in the Eagles, (1974-2001):
by Don Felder, guitarist

I am reading myself

Destiny of the Republic
about the assasination of President Garfield
by Candice Millard

Tubes: A Journey to the Center of the Internet
by Andrew Blum
It's about what it says.

 Just a few more reading days left in the Christmas holidays!

Dan

--
Dan Burke
My Cell:  406.546.8546